Monday, September 26, 2011

Shoes! WooHoo!

Are you a shoe lover? Well, I have to admit I am. I follow in my mother's footsteps with this addiction. =) I had such a good time making this card. I am totally in love with all three of these shoes they are from Bugaboo Stamps and are sold sparately so you can go here to find them. The perfect sentiment is from Doodle Pantry the set is called Fancy Shoe.
The sketch and the color combo are from the Catch the Bug Challenge. At Crazy Challenge they are hosting that we can pick any three colors we want. That goes great with the Bugaboo challenge so I am sticking with pink, green, and black. Finally over at the Critter Sketch challenge they are having an anything goes week. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope your week goes well!

11 comments:

Tina said...

such a cute & sassy card...love the heels...great colors
& details
Tina

Patti J said...

Sassy is a great word for this card and those shoes!!! Great card, Sarah!!!

Lisa Lara said...

Those are shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this Sarah.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

Oh my, you just are AWEsome with your details! Love your card with the beautiful shoes and DP's. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week @ Critter Sketch :)

Lorie said...

Oh...very nice Sarah! Ellen Hutson has some fun shoe stamps in her store too!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh my goodness, how brilliant is this. Great shoes, I would never stand up in those, I am a flatties girl. Amazing attention to detail, love the ribbon with the gorgeous pin, F.A.B.U.L.O.U.S. Beautifully created. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Jacq said...

Hi Sarah,
Oh Wow this is just Absolutely Gorgeous!!! Love the fabulous images, the dps, the colour scheme is just beautiful. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is terrible to say but I didn't even recognize these shoes being at Bugaboo Stamps. I have 2 from them, but not these. I need to go a shopping and put on my wish list. I am not a shoe lover...so I don't follow in your footsteps (no pun intended...haha) but I love making cards with shoes. This is terrific and thanks for sharing it was us at Catch the Bug challenge this week.

Tammy Miller said...

What a wonderful card! I love what you did thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug this week!

Beccas Pysselparadis said...

Beautiful card, love the colors and all the wonderful details :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge hugs Rebecca

Cheryl First said...

So , co cute! Love the entire concept of this card! Great job!