Thursday, September 1, 2011

Boo to You

Wow, the first of September. Crazy! But, frankly I am tired of all this hot weather so I'm glad to see fall coming. To put me in a cooler mood I decided to make a halloween card. This fun image is from Digital Delights and is called "Pumpkin Lara". They are also having a halloween challenge at Delightful Challenges this week so it worked great. At Throwback Thursday they wanted to see the tradition halloween colors.
The sketch for this card is from the CRAFT challenge blog. Finally, over at the Little Red Wagon they wanted to see a border punch used and I don't think I have ever used this one. Thanks so much for stopping by and I wish you a wonderful September 1st!


12 comments:

Susan said...

This made me laugh. How stinkin adorable. TFS.
Susan

Lorie said...

Oh goodness Sarah...this is adorable! The paper, the layout, everything...perfect!

Rosanne said...

Such a fun card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon!

Shorty Creations said...

I love... love... love... this card!!! Your coloring is fantastic and the use of buttons and multiple ribbons is a nice touch. Super cute =)

Your newest follower,
www.shortycreations.com

Ashley said...

This is so adorable! I absolutely love the colors and all the fun embellishments! :)

Blog candy at my place! :)

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Kate said...

This is so cute Sarah. Love the image that you used. Thank you for playing with us at My Creative Time's Cricutless Challenge.

Hugs
Kate

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Awww Lara looks fab hun, just love it!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

♥Gry said...

Hi!
very stunning card <3

Hugs, Gry

Glenda Atkins said...

Just too adorable, love that image , the little bows and the great papers!

Jamie - oohLaLaPaperie said...

Soooooo cute! That image is adorable. Great Job!

Jamie
Http://oohlalapaperie.blogspot.com

My Creative Time said...

OMG! Your card is ADORABLY CUTE!!!!! GREAT job w/the challenge my sweet friend!;)
Big gypsy hugs,
emma;)

KarenB said...

Totally cute, and fabulous autumn colours too :)