Monday, September 5, 2011

New digis at Doodle Pantry! =)

WooHoo!! The day for new digis has finally arrived! It's Doodle Pantry Release Day! It is so hard to keep these cuties from you guys! As soon as they are being downloaded I just want to start coloring. =) It was funny when I was coloring this image I was craving a popcicle so bad!! I found a purple one in the freezer and ate it! I just love Lauries ants and this stamp didn't let me down. This stamp is called "Popcicle Ants". This stamp also comes colored if you would rather have that and also comes with digital paper to match the colored images. Way fun!!
You will probably recognize the Martha Stewart punch. I thought is was perfect for the dripping popcicle. You will want to hop on over to the Doodle Pantry website to see all the sets that are available today. Believe me - you will NEED them all! =) You can also see what all the other designers made with the fun new images. Thanks for stopping by and I hope you see you again soon!

18 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. Wow, what a fun card and so very colourful with your fabulous papers too. Great image as always, finished to perfection. Happy crafting my friend.
Love Sandra xxx

Shelby said...

Absolutely a perfect card! Wonderful job Sarah

Lorie said...

Cute, cute, cute Sarah! I love the drippy punch!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Another knockout, Sarah! You always do such great coloring and add fabulous details to your designs.

Sharon Basel said...

This is fabulous Sarah! I just love that punch with the popsicle image - so perfect and oh so clever. I like the sparkly drop you added too. A really terrific card!
Hugs,
Sharon :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Sarah your popsicle card is simply wonderful and the use of the MS punch is brilliant! Wow, great card.

Kristine said...

Hi Sarah! VERY cute and that drippy punch is genius with this popsicle set!! I love your big ribbon and fun polka-dotty paper too. Great job!! *Ü*

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Sarah,
I love your card and that "dripping" border is perfect! I look forward to working with you on the team!
Hugs,
Georgia

Patti P. said...

Sarah, so glad to be part of the design team and to visit with you. Your card is so much fun and your use of the punch is perfect. Love the bright, happy colors as well. Great work!

Amy Johnson said...

this is just too cute!

Edwina said...

Your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing. I finally figured out what to do so you can see my posts. I was having trouble with that. Thanks for your insprition. Edwina Brown

Karen Howard said...

Sarah, this is amazing! Love the drips below the image, is perfect for this card!!!

Patti J said...

Awww...Sarah, this is darling! I love your 'dripping' border - what a fun touch and great idea! Your coloring is perfect! Thanks for sharing!

Dawn Frost said...

Awesome card Sarah, love the drippy border! You're right all the images are incredible they are a must have.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Love, love, love your card Sarah! The drippy border is perfect for this too :)

Vicki said...

Sarah what a great design!! OMG and the punch that you used for the "drip" was absolutely so creative! Thanks so much for the warm welcome to the Team for a month! I am so going to enjoy this month I am sure!

HUGS!
Vicki

Kathy W. said...

Oh Sarah this is great. Love the drippy border at the bottom!!

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card, I love the drippy border that is just perfect with the ice-block!