Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Word Art Wednesday


Today we are starting a new challenge over at Word Art Wednesday.  For this challenge we would love to see you use Revelation 21:4.  Karen has linked it up on the challenge and you can grab it for free.  As I read this verse over and over and have heard it so many times in my life it speaks to me of freedom.  I wanted a free feeling card and that was what I was going for, butterflies breaking out of their cacoons and flying away.  I hope you will come on over and join in the fun.  You don't have to use the scripture we would like to see anything you are working on right now.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Dream Valley - Lots of Layers
Come and Get It - Things With Wings
Crazy 4 Challenges - Add A Butterfly

1 comment:

MagsB said...

Oh so pretty, what lovely bright colours! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

love Mags B x