Sunday, March 12, 2017

Sweet Leprechaun

Today I have a sweet card using this darling new Leprechaun from 2 Cute Ink.  He is part of the digital club images for March.  He is called Sweet Leprechaun and is only available by being a club member.  As soon as I saw this cutie I smiled, everyone needs to receive a fun card like this in the mail.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - At Least 3 "B" Things (Boy, Bow, Buttons, and Bow Tie)
Crafty Catz - Green
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Green with Ribbon
Dragonfly Journeys - Lucky Charm

8 comments:

Donna said...

Every detail on this card is so adorable, esp. like the shamrocks and your bow!

The Crafty Critter said...

This card is adorable! I love the image you used and all of the embellishments are just perfect for a St. Patrick's Day card! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts Sponsored Challenges.
-Miranda
TheCraftyCritter.com

tilly said...

what a super card and sweet little man lol.. thanks for joining our challenge at crafty catz and hope to see you again
Tilly

Karen Letchworth said...

Hello, my sweet friend Sarah. I love your St. Patrick's Day card and the cute image. Thanks for sharing it in our Show Me the Green Challenge, and I hope that you will join us again soon.
Have a blessed week,
Karen
Really Reasonable Ribbon

Jeannie said...

Hi Sarah! OMG he is absolutely the cutest! Love the layout and the ribbon. I have the same ribbon that I need to use one of these years...haha! Awesome creation as usual Sarah. Thanks so much for joining my Lucky Charms blog challenge :)

Jeannie T.
Dragonfly Journeys

MagsB said...

Oh he is so cute, Sarah! What a great St Paddy's Day card - I love the shamrock charms! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

love Mags B x

Helen said...

He certainly is cute! A really great card.

Thanks for joining us at a Gem of a Challenge.

Helen x

Janelle said...

Super cute!!! A great card. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too. Best of luck. Janelle (DT) :)