Friday, May 8, 2015

Graduation card


Do you need a graduation card?  If so, Doodle Pantry has this beautiful set.  The set is called Arched Stone Doorway.  I just love the sentiment.  I really had a good time coloring this image.  I was kinda afraid of it at first but I am very glad I jumped in and went for it.  The set also comes with two different colored versions of the doorway if you don't feel like coloring.   I hope your weekend is off to a great start.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Daring Cardmakers - Feature a Door
Just Add Ink - Photo Inspiration (I used the colors)
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes
Stampin' Royalty - Graduation
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Digi Chooseday - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes

12 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome

Svenja said...

What a wonderful take on the door theme! Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week.

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Clear it Out, good luck!!! Amy DT

Dawn said...

Love the sentiment on your card. Fabulous image and layout. Thanks for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x

Dawn said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday this week x

Miri said...

That's a beautiful card and a lovely sentiment. Thanks for sharing your card with the Daring Cardmakers this week.

Patrice said...

Beautiful card Sarah, and I LOVE that sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week. x

Karren said...

Fabulous card and a fabulous sentiment. Your coloring is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Eve's Been Reading said...

Great make! Thanks for joining in with our challenge of 'Anything Goes' at Digi Choosday Challenge Yvonne (DT)

Kathy said...

I love this idea. What a great card.

Thanks for joining in with the "Opening Doors" challenge from The Daring Cardmakers this week

Kim S said...

This is such a perfect image and sentiment combination. I love the way you used the sketch with the multiple colored banners to set off the sentiment. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow, gorgeous rocks and door! I'm very intimidated by this image too but I'm going to give it a try thanks Sarah!