Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tubing Fun with Sally

Have you met Tubing Sally yet?  I think she is just so fun.  She is from Digital Delights.  She is floating on some waves in her digital image.  But, I thought the swoshes on my paper could also pass as lazy river waves. So she is cut out and layered with some lazy waves.
Below is the inside of my card.  I always decorate the inside of my cards but rarely show them so today I thought I would do that.  I always use the up scraps from the front of my card.  I usually don't add a sentiment on the inside but this one was perfect.  It is also from Digital Delights and the set is called Heatwave Sentiments
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks - The great outdoors
Cute Card Thursday - Fun in the Sun
Fab 'n' Funky - Summer
Handmade Harbour - Summer Fun
Creative Card Crew - Sea/beach
Deep Ocean - Lots of layers
Papertake Weekly - Buttons, bows, and bling (my top bling is also a button)
Try It On Tuesday - Colors of Summer
All Sorts - Splish, splash, splosh

14 comments:

Evil Edna said...

aw so cute, thank you for joining us at TIOT.EE

Margik said...

This card is really so lovely with a cute image.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Unknown said...

Very Cute!

Lisa Lara said...

Hi sweet Sarah. This is just so cute! I love it.

Unknown said...

This is so cute! Love your "waves" they look great! Beautiful coloring and papers too! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week!
Tina - DT

Blossom Cards said...

lovely cute card thanks for sharing with handmade harbour this week Rachel dt

Pat (mspfd) said...

How sweet and adorable! Your fussy cutting is always so perfect... do you use a cutting machine?

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Sarah :-) the image is adorable and the colours and layout are fab :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly Challenge
luv
Lols x x x

Judith said...

This is so beautiful! - I love the colours and how you coloured her - Thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

Ciska said...

Great summer theme and I love the colours you used. Love how the image is sticking out from the card, makes for a very interesting card shape! Thank you for linking up to our Feels Like Summer challenge @ Fab 'n Funky :)

paper fun said...

This card is so bright and cheerful. Love the orange with her waves.

Thanks for joining our Sea/Beach challenge at Creative Card Crew.

Mari

Margaret said...

What an adorable image. Love the bright cheerful colors. Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie, DT

Sassy Raggedy said...

I love your wonderful blog. I have been meaning to get back over and comment on your cards. They are just adorable and this one is no exception. Hugs, and welcome to the team at Digital Delights....joann sassy raggedy

Teresa said...

Beautiful card - thanks for joining us at Handmade Harbour - good luck x