Sunday, July 13, 2014

A sunflower hello

Well, I tried something different this afternoon.  I have no drawing skills by any means so this was completely out of my box.  I drew the clouds behind my darling little girl.  I have a long way to go but I will try them again.  I use Copic markers and I am going to get some softer blue ones and maybe one shade softer in the grey also.  But, I did have a good time so that is what counts.  This little cutie is from 2 Cute Ink Images.  She is called Sunflower Girl.  She is new this month to Heidi's Etsy store.  You better go and check her out.  Also remember to join us at the 2 Cute Ink challenge.  Our theme is "kids" so she would fit in perfectly.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
The Squirrel and The Fox - Ribbon and Lace
Crafty Calendar - Summertime Fun
Crafty Catz - Flowers
Crafty Ribbon - Sunny Yellow with Ribbon
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

9 comments:

Janette said...

A gorgeous card and your clouds are fab, well done, I love it...
Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Debra Miller said...

Awesome card Sarah! Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

Coccinelle Demoiselle said...

Your sunflower girl looks fab! Many thanks to join crafty ribbons challenge and good luck from 'Christelle DT

Dawn said...

I love your card Sarah & your clouds are fantastic!
Thanks for taking time out to visit my blog & leave a sweet comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Julie said...

Sarah,
I hope you read this. You won at Aud Sentiments but I didn't receive an email from you. Could you please email me soon to claim your prize.
juliescraftyspot at yahoo dot com

Julei T

Naomi Johnson said...

Super sweet. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

A super-cute image and beautiful colouring . Thank you for joining us at the ATCAS "SKY" challenge.
Sylvia.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for joining us at ATCAS with this super card.

Marie

Grenouille Greetings said...

I think you did a lovely job with your cloudy sky and the colouring of your cute little girl is super too! A really pretty card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Lesley