Friday, November 1, 2013

New digital stamps at Doodle Pantry

Yep, it's November 1st already.  The fun thing about a new month starting is that Laurie has a new digital stamp release at Doodle Pantry.  This month she is releasing 7 new digital sets and 4 SVG file sets.  I have used two of the new sets to make my card for today's release.  The barrels came from a set called Wild West Watering Hole and the Sheriff badge and sentiment came from a set called Old West Sheriff.  Both of these sets make great male cards for any ages.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Creative Corner - Texture
CRAFT - Boys

12 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Wowza! What a fabulous card. It has it all... great texture, design and wonderful combination of sets.

Unknown said...

This is one of the most awesome cards I've ever seen. I love the whole thing...wow, what a great masculine card!

Linda Anderson said...

Wow, how fabulous!! Adore the burlap. Fantastic masculine card.

Linda

carol said...

FANTASTIC male card, thanks so much for sharing with us at CRAFT x carol

Donna said...

Love that vintage western look. Great use of the burlap. Awesome card!

Debbie said...

I love how you made the sets work so well together!! I love all the texture! (I just got some burlap ribbon and am loving it!!)

designermc said...

I love your card and the fabulous texture. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner.
Nancy,DT

Dawn Frost said...

Great textured card Sarah, love the burlap!

Anonymous said...

absolutely love the texture on your card

well done

thanks for taking part at CREATIVE CORNER CHALLENGES

Love Melxxx

Patti P. said...

Hi Sarah, so good to be visiting again, I haven't been blogging as much this past summer and missed seeing you guys, glad to be back for the month though.
Love this card, the texture is fantastic and love the way you used the stamps.
Hope you are well.
hugs....

Kathy D. said...

What is there not to LOVE on this card. Every element is perfect and goes perfect with the sheriff badge. Wonderful work girl!

Lola said...

Fantastic western card! I really like your background - so much texture!