Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall is here

As I worked on this card tonight my whole attitude improved.  Not sure if it needed improving but this card sure did make me smile.  I loved working with the layout and this image was great to work with.  You probably recognize this adorable little ant from Doodle Pantry.  This leaf, ant, and sentiment are part of a digital stamp set called Falling Ants.  It was released last fall but perfect to bring back with all the wind we have been having here lately.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Retro Sketches - Sketch
Craft Your Passion - More than one fold
Crafty Boots - Autumn
Cupcake Inspiration - Fall leaves
Dream Valley - Humor
Pile It On - Animals with character
Sentimental Sundays - Falling into Autumn
The Paper Players - Wildlife
A Creative Need - Button
Card Makin' Mamas - Thankful tidings
Crafting for all Seasons - Autumn Colors

17 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

These ants always make me smile! So glad you were inspired with this week's theme--fall leaves-at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fabulous card, I adore your little ant and leaf image, it is so jolly,

Thank you for joining in the fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing this with us at A Creative Need!

Jennifer said...

This is totally fabulous! Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Mrs Beez said...

That is such a cute image and I love the backing paper you have used. Thanks for joining in with Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

Debbie said...

Wonderful card!! Easel cards are really neat! I love your sketch and that fall word DP!!

Linda Anderson said...

How darling Sarah!! This definitely is a "makes me smile" kind of card.

Linda

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and layout, thanks for joining us at CC&CC,good luck cheers Sue N x

Tina said...

such a cute card..i love easels they are so fun...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

Tina
sweetie dt

Donna said...

Great card! Love the layout and the sentiment and image go great together!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Awesome card!! Love the image and coordinating paper!! Thank you for sharing it with us at Sentimental Sundays.

Bonnie Irvine said...

This card makes me grin! I love the ant flying through that gorgeous sky. The fall paper is so whimsical and playful. The three strips peeking out from the frame are a unique and sweet detail and your sentiment is awesome. Just a wonderful design. Thanks for joining our More Than One Fold challenge at Craft Your Passion. I certainly hope we see you again soon.

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah I LOVE how you made a window! These ants make me smile too!

Carol said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at CFAS for our Autumn colours challenge. Carol DT x

Unknown said...

Wonderful card love the image and texture. Thank you for joining us on our Animal Antics Challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox, hugs Tania (DT) xx

Kathy D. said...

Oh I saw where this card won a challenge!! Congrats it's beautiful!

Lola said...

This is adorable! I love that image and your coloring is awesome. I also really like how he is framed!