Saturday, November 10, 2012

Holy Cow

A cow with wings and the sentiment "Holy Cow"  I gotta laugh!  This is perfect with my personality. =)  I just love corny stuff.  This fun image is from Bugaboo Stamps.  The sentiment comes with this great cow and is called Holy Cow.  I made this card for this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug.  We want to see "Tails".  What a fun challenge that is.  Anything goes with a tail.
I would also like to submit this card into these challenges:
Simply Create Too - Use Your Stash (the paper and ribbon are so old)
Craft Us Crazy - Favorite Color (mine is red)
Clear It Out - Red (paper and ribbon are old items)
Digital Tuesday - Fantasy
Thanks for stopping by and hope your day brings a smile.

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. Oh wow, this is fabulous and such a fun image. Love the colours, one of my favourite combinations, and your design. Finished with the lovely bow.
Hope you are keeping well.
Lots of love, Sandra xx

Judy said...

Giggle, giggle...Oh Sarah, this is precious!! I agree with you, and feel the same. I love images that make me laugh and/or feel good, and this one does just that, and I love, love, love how you put it all together. Totally adorable!!

:)
Judy

Cheryl First said...

Holy cow! is right, Sarah! This is fantastic! I'm so glad to see you on board as the guest designer this month! I love your work, and have been a fan for a long time!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Sandy Trefger said...

Ha, ha, ha. Holy cow! Love it! The image is adorable and I love that bow! Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge.
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Hilarious and love your gingham bow, awesome!

Barbara Godden said...

So funny, but so well coloured, love the big bow. Thanks for joining us at Clear it Out for the red stash challenge.

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Sarah: Your card is so cute--and you used up some of your stash too! Thanks for joining in our "Use Your Stash - Challenge #26" at Simply Create Too.

Diane
Simply Create Too DesignTeam
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for playing along at Clear It Out Tuesday...great take on the challenge hope to see you again...

stamp-color-and create said...

Haha, freakin' hilarious. What a great card. Thanks for joining us at the Clear It Out Challenge Blog.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

Holy Cow that's a cute card! LOL Love it!
Thanks so much for joining us at Clear It Out challenges. We hope to see you again.
Huggies & Smiles ~
Sharron♥

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful card and I love the digi and sentiment. Thanks for sharing and joining us at Simply Create Too DT AJ~