Thursday, November 15, 2012

Clear Dollar Stamps Release Day

Today is digital stamp release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps.  I choose two different Christmas sets to work with.  For November CDS is releasing 17 digital sets.  So many fun sets to choose from it's amazing!  For my first card card today I used the set called Holly Wreath.  This set also comes colored and three digital papers to go along with the set.  I colored my wreath with Copic makers - my favorite.  I also added some pearls among the berries.
 The second card I have to show you today is using the set called Christmas Scriptures.  The scriptures are all so beautiful and make up cards so quickly.  My corner dies are from Spellbinders.
Thanks for stopping by today.  I know you would love to see all the new sets available starting today over at Clear Dollar Stamps so you will now want to hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog.  There you can see them all.

6 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sarah. Oh WOW, what two absolutely gorgeous cards. I love both of them. So special and perfect.
Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

Glenda Atkins said...

Two very beautiful cards, love them both!

Angela said...

Your holiday cards are stunning!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer Sarah these two are so beautiful, the wreath on the first one looks amazing the second one is so elegant and classy, brilliant work.
hugs
lorraine x

Judy said...

Oh these are so so pretty!!! I just love that wreath is fantastic, and the paper and ribbon is just gorgeous!

Judy
:)

Cheryl First said...

Oh my, Sarah.....that wreath totally knocked my socks off! The delicate corners on your other card are amazing, too! Wow!
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions