Thursday, December 29, 2011

Big Sale at Doodle Pantry!!

Hurry, hurry, hurry!! This sale is only going to last 3 days! Over at Doodle Pantry Laurie is having a year end sale. She has her digital stamps at 50% off! That's right!! Half off! See how I look at it that means you can purchase twice as much!! She also has three brand-new sets she is releasing for this sale - Plus you will receive a free set just for purchasing and this is also a brand new set!! Can you believe it? The card below is showing off one of the new sets being released today. This cute little set is called Flamming Hot Ants. I always just love the ant sets and this one is just as darling as the rest of them.
So I want to invite you all over and join in the 50% sale at Doodle Pantry. Go ahead and shop to your hearts desire. =) I give you permission!! Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. You always make the most perfect cards. Great papers and colours, fab design, and your images are always beautifully coloured. Happy crafting.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Patricia St Martin said...

Sarah, Great card. Image is so cute. I not though about Valentines yet. Happy New Year my friend.
Hugs, Pat

Danni said...

Super cute card!

Donna said...

Sarah - Totally cute card - I love the heart circle border. Great Job!!!

Vicki said...

Sarah so darn cute!! I just love those ants and your design is perfect! Love the die cut you used..just right!! I am sorry for not being around for a while...but hopefully I am back in the groove again and can catch up with you! Happy New Year hon!

HUGS!
Vicki

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

How cute, I just love how your image turned out with all your wonderful details :)

Patti J said...

Sarah, this is adorable! Thanks for sharing - love it!!!

Kathy W. said...

I love it Sarah! So cute and love the paper!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

So very cute Sarah! I love the paper and the heart circle and the banner...and everything! So totally put together and so perfect! Happy New Year to you and your family!
Hugs,
Georgia

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful card Sarah, love the pendants and the background papers. Happy New Year!!

Karina said...

Such a sweet card, dear Sarah! Love the colours you used and the arrangement of pretty papers and embellishments. And your colouring is so lovely.
Hugs and Happy New Year 2012!
Karina

Karen Howard said...

So sweet, this is gorgeous! Love the heart edge and coloring! Looks fabulous! Hugs, Karen

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah gorgeous ants, love all of the pearls!

Amy Johnson said...

So cute! Love the banner!

Patti P. said...

I adore the heart die in the bg and your pennent treatment is perfect. What a great card!!