Sunday, December 4, 2011

1st Day of Christmas

I do have to say I am glad we don't celebrate 12 days of Christmas. I don't think I could afford what they say these 12 days cost. I heard someone talking about it the other day on the radio. =) But, we can all afford the 12 Days of Christmas over at Doodle Pantry. This set has so many possibilities! The 12 Days of Christmas set also comes in color with digital papers to match.. I have used the black and white set three times and my three cards are totally different. The layout from this card is from Card Positioning Systems. Over at All Sorts they wanted a circle project so this worked out fun.
I made it an easel card to fit into the Glitter Fairies challenge. At Come and Get It they wanted to see any kind of Christmas project. Finally over at Paper Sundaes we could pick what toppings we wanted to use and I choose Red, Stripes, and Die Cuts. Thanks so much for stopping by. Enjoy the week and the countdown till Christmas.

16 comments:

Glenda Atkins said...

Beautiful round easel card, love the charm ball ornament! Wonderful to look at!

Cindy van Oorschot said...

Beautiful card as always Sarah, Love the easel cards. Thanks again for joining us at Come and Get It.
Cindy

Georgia Ehrmann said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love your papers and coloring. Your easel card is so pretty and that ornament is a perfect touch!
Hugs,
Georgia

Lorianna said...

This is Stunning!!!
LOVE your ornament charm!!
HUGS
Lorianna

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. OH WOW, what a stunning creation. I love it. So much fabulous detail, and your cards are always something special. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi again Sarah. Just seen you have entered our challenge. Thank you so much for joining us at The Glitter Fairies and good luck. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Amy Johnson said...

This is so pretty and perfect! I love how you did the sentiment and the bell! The colors/papers are great too!

Sara I. said...

Wow! You rocked the circular easel gf!! Love the way you did the sentiment and those papers are perfect! Xx

Patti J said...

This is so cute, Sarah! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Sarah, this card gives me "chills" of joy are how cold and sweet it looks! I love the different ways everyone depicts his scarf to make it fussy or sparkly or soft. You all are so very creative! ;D

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Sarah this is beautiful, the card shape, the colours and the embellishments look totally superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Karen Howard said...

This is amazing! Love the circle easel, how fabulous! Hugs, Karen

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah beautiful easel card! Love the charm ball.

Debs said...

Gorgeous easel card.
Fab image.
Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx

Jacki Daniels said...

great card thank you for playing with us at Glitter Fairies this time
Jacki xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card is just too fabulous - love the raound easel and the partridge is so perfect. Really love it.