Sunday, October 9, 2011

Vintage Friends Card

Hi bloggers! Life has gotten me down lately and I missed the Sneak Peaks Parade for Clear Dollar Stamps. We have a granddaughter dying of brain cancer. Things are just so emotional right now just trying to accept what is happening. Anyway, I will be posting my cards slowly but surely. The card below is using the beautiful Christian Friendship stamp set. This is just a sentiment set and you receive 15 sentiments and they are all about friends. I decided to use the antique sentiment and went with that look.
At Crafty Pad this week they are having a Vintage challenge so this worked great. At Sentimental Sunday, Stampin' Sisters in Christ, and One Stop Challenge they are all hosting an anything goes week so I am submitting to all three of those challenge. Thanks so much for stopping by and finish the weekend hugging someone you love!

15 comments:

Shell said...

Oh, Sarah!!!! That's just gorgeous!! I just love the look you have on this card. Know, too, that I'm praying for your family. Sending big hugs for you!!!

Kristie W. said...

Gorgeous card, Sarah. Love the colors and your ribbon/pin treatment. Sending prayers for your family during this difficult time. Hugs!

Heide said...

Sarah,
Oh my goodness...sending hugs and prayers.

your card is absolutely stunning!

Dawn said...

Thoughts & prayers are with you & your family!
Love your Vintage creation! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Miesje said...

This is beautiful! I really like the vintage look - those borders are wonderful. Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin Sisters in Christ!

Shelby said...

Beautiful card Sarah. Prayers up and may He provide you and yours with all of the strength, wisdom and courage to gracefully face the challenges ahead.

Shelby

Lorie said...

Lovely card Sarah. I'm so sorry to hear about your granddaughter...what a tough, tough thing to have to deal with. HUGS to you my cyber friend!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Your card as always is delightful and so beautifully designed, I love it.
You are all in my thoughts and prayers at this very difficult time Sarah. Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Sarah - I am so sorry to hear about your granddaughter - your family are in my prayers!! Your card is beautiful - I love the Dies you have used and the sentiment - lovely! Thank you for joining us at Stampin Sisters for Christ this week - we love to see you! {{{hugs}}}
Linda SSIC Design Team

Barb Gmitro-Best said...

what a beautiful card Sarah! Keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

April said...

Your card is so beautiful! I love you using the frame twice. Sorry to hear about your granddaughter. You and the family are in my prayers.

Glenda Atkins said...

Stunning card, so very beautiful. So sorry Sarah about your granddaughter, God bless her and those who love her.

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

I am so sorry for what you are going through, your are in my prayers. Really beautiful card, such lovely details :)

Grace said...

Oh my word this is beautiful beyond words! LOVE your framing!!!!

Merlyn said...

Stunning card:)I saw this card at SSIC.. Congratulations for winning :) I love everything used in this card especially the punched border