Friday, October 21, 2011

Sweets for Autumn

Do caramel apples remind you of fall? They do me. When my boys were young we always made caramel apples every fall. Now I have to make them on my own but they sure want to eat them with me. =) Still I smile while I am making them because of all the good memories! This yummy treat is from Clear Dollar Stamps. It is one of the digital sets that was released in September and I haven't used it yet. The set is called Sweet and Spicy. It is a definate must have for all cards. This super fun layout is from Sketches by Carly.
CCEE - Fall, CRAFT - Autumn, Kenny K - Autumn colors. Now I'm hungry for an apple. =) Thanks so much for stopping by. The weekend is here so enjoy it!

11 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. This is so beautiful and I love the sentiment to go with that fab image. Your colouring is amazing my friend. Am loving the choice of papers and your design, just brilliant as always. Happyu crafting.
Love Sandra xx

Kathy W. said...

Oh my Goodness Sarah..this looks so yummy! Great papers and love that caramel apple. Thank you so much for playing along at Sketches by Carly.

VICTORIA said...

what a yummy looking card :)

Lorie said...

This is just great Sarah! Love what you did with the sketch!

Betty said...

Fantastic card love the image i still love toffee apples.
Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T this week with this wonderful creation.
Betty x x

GDT for Ocrober at C.R.A.F.T

Nikbee said...

A wonderful card. I love the paper. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT.
Nikki x

wannabcre8tive said...

Your card is so cute. I love that image and your paper. Great job with the sketch, too. Thank you for playing along with us in the CCEE challenge.

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

Gorgeous card, sweetie and I love the image you have used….. Thanks for joing at KKKGC this week…

Hugs
Judith

Sharon said...

What a fantastic creation.
Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, hope to see you again soon.
Hugs Sharon x

Glenda Atkins said...

Your apple looks so yummy, love the background paper and the sweet sentiment!!

Carly said...

Hi Sarah!:)
Thai card is so cute. I love the dps and border punches. Thanks for playing in my sketch!

xxCARLYxx