Saturday, May 28, 2011

Patchwork Star for Memorial Day

Hope you are having a restful Memorial Day Weekend! Finally I feel like I can rest a little and catch my breath! Know that feeling? Where is the brake pedal so I can slow life down just a little?!? I have some time this weekend so I am enjoying it! Isn't this Patchwork Star just the cutest? I just fell in love with it when I saw it. The stamp is from Doodle Pantry. Right now you will get this stamp free with a purchase plus they are offering a 35% off code. Hop of over and check it out.
Thanks so much to all the Service People who have given of themselves for our Country! This Iowa girl really appreciates it!! =) These are the challenges I am entering this card into:
Card Patterns - Sketch
2 Sisters - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft Challenge - Buttons and Bows
Card Makin' Mamas - Scraps
For Fun - Patriotic Colors
Sisterhood of Crafters - Buttons
Stamps R Us - Digi Stamp
Thanks so much for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

24 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

What a super card using this fun image, Sarah. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there Sarah. Oh how lovely to see you back crafting again my friend. This is just gorgeous. Lovely iamge and an amazing creation as always. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

Kristine said...

this is just awesome sarah - love your papers with it and those star buttons r 2 cute!!

Collette said...

Absolutely FABULOUS. Perfect for the weekend! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamps R Us this week!

Lorie said...

This is great Sarah! You know I love the patriotic cards!

Patti J said...

Great card, Sarah! Perfect for this holiday weekend! Thanks for sharing...

Heide said...

How Wonderful, I love how this turned out. Great little star buttons.

Darlene said...

Now that's what I call an AWESOME HOLIDAY creation! What fun!

Thanks so much for joining our BUTTONS challenge at THE SISTERHOOD! We look forward to you hopefully joining us again next challenge!

Anonymous said...

Wow this card is a dazzler, great for your Memorial Day hodliday.

Anonymous said...

OK I meant holiday:)

Tammy said...

This is sooo cute! I LOVE that star! Perfect card for Memorial day! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps R Us!
Tammy :)

Amy Johnson said...

So super cute! Love all the color and the papers!

Kasie Gibson said...

Wow! Everything about this card is outstanding, I love the theme of course and the star buttons are so perfect!
http://bookooblessings.blogspot.com

Jan Hunnicutt said...

What a beautiful card, I love the extra shading you've added to the image, wow!

Karen Howard said...

Beautiful card, I love how you threaded string through the button holes and added the little stars as a centerpiece to the bows. Hugs, Karen

Sue said...

Beautiful card!

Shannon White said...

Wow! Your car is Fantastic! Love your coloring and shading on your Star image, and The star buttons and ribbon are soo Adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stamps R Us! 8-)

Maria Matter said...

just perfect Sarah! I love your design & coloring hun!
hugs

L.Wilson said...

so adorable and oh my, where did you get the star buttons?? love it!

Marlena M. said...

This is beautiful! ;)

Kathy W. said...

This is beautiful for the Memorial Day holiday! Thanks for sharing:)

Cards By MI said...

Really wonderful card. Lovely image and dp. Thanks for playing with us over at the For Fun Challenges this week.
Love n hugs
Marie

whoistracy said...

What an adorable card! Love that digi image you used. So glad you could play along with us on Card Patterns this week!

Teresa said...

So patriotic, just wonderful. Love that star and your papers and perfect.