Sunday, May 15, 2011

Blop Hop with Clear Dollar Stamps

It's the third Sunday of the Month which means - Blog Hop time at Clear Dollar Stamps! Yeah, this month we are celebrating the boys in our lives. The title of this hop is "Let's Hear it for the Boys". Remember that old song - back from the 80's. Now that you have that song running through your head and your thinking about Kevin Bacon dancing I'll chat with you about my card. I took advantage of this hop to make a Father's Day card. I use the new set called "Father's Day". I remember when I was a kid we had a grill just like this one. If you have come from Laurie's Blog than you are on the right track for the hop. If you just stopped by here you will want to start over at the Clear Dollar Stamp blog to see what all the girls have created for you.
Make sure you leave a comment on all the girls' blogs so you qualify for one of two $10.00 gift certificates for stamps. Now to move on the hop you will need to hop on over to Jan's blog. Have a great day and enjoy all the "boy" cards. =) These are the challenges I am entering this fun card into:
Stamp, Scrap, and Doodle - Old Stash (saving this paper for the perfect project and I found it)
Card Makin' Mama's - 1 Image, 2 papers, 3 different embellishments (buttons, die cuts, and beads)
Paper Play Challenge - Celebrate Summer
Tuesday Throwdown - Die Cuts.

Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

39 comments:

Lori said...

Lovely Father's Day card, Sarah! Maybe 'lovely' isn't the right word, but it sure is fantastic!!!

Joynana said...

Sarah, what a lovely father's day card. Love the image and the papers. Hey miss hearing from you. Stop by sometime....

Linda Anderson said...

We used to have a grill like this one too!!!!! Fabulous card!!! Love, love, love the colors!!! Have a wonderful day!!

Linda

Dee in N.H. said...

Hey! I remember that grill too! LOL! Love your card!

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi there Sarah. What a fab, fun card. Love the colour combination. Great papers as always. You have a wonderful knack for design and I just love the borders. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xxx

retiree3 said...

Love the color combination and pp.

Barb said...

Another fabulous creation, Sarah!!! I love your work!!

Basslady said...

this is a very cool and lovely card-inspiration!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Unknown said...

I remember that grill too! it was a wedding gift from my aunt 30 years ago! LOL http://visionsofpaper.blogspot.com/

luvthatstampin said...

A pickle for your jar--great job on your card. Grilling is always perfect for father's day!

Kristen said...

Love the card and stamp! Too many fun memories grilling with a grill like that.

Kelly said...

Great card, Bee! I love all the buttons and bumpys hehe

Moosisk said...

I LOVE your card! What a great manly design! Your choice of papers and your coloring are just FAB! Thanks for sharing with us today during the hop. :D

Raven said...

love this!

Kelly G said...

Love the papers! Too bad my dad isn't a bbq'er!

Chrisd said...

My husband would love that card as he "rules the grill" all summer long at our house!

Kathy D. said...

still lovin this card.

Heide said...

What a great guy card, love your papers.

Sharon said...

Wow, what a great way to remember Fathers Day, with a card that most, have fond memories of doing with dad when we were little.

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cool guy card, the papers are awesome and I like the colors. Very very cool.

Christi said...

There just couldnt be a better image for today's hop! My husband traded in his gas grill for one just like this one .. humm maybe he will cook on it for tonight's dinner. Awesome card, great colors and layout!

craftymom205 said...

Great Father's Day image. Love the card.

craftymom205 at yahoo dot com

G. B. Miller said...

Great card! I can also see using this for a card for my son-in-law who enjoys grilling. He's probably tired of all the sports themed cards I'v made him. :)

Heather said...

Awesome card! love your coloring job and the papers you used are gorgeous!

Marsha said...

Really great card. Love the colors.

Tanja said...

Lovely BBQ card, thanks for sharing.

tt.scraps said...

Such a great card!! Love the coloring and the image!
Thanks for playing along with us on SSDS this week!
Hope you come play again!
Tammy, SSDS DT :)

thekolbes said...

Love it, thanks so much for sharing. I am a new follower
Trish
krazykcrafters at msn dot com

Vikki Jo said...

WOW! Awesome card!

Heidi Brawley said...

Ohhhh this is a GREAT Father's Day card!! Love it!!
~Heidi Brawley

Davi said...

Very nice man Card! I really like the dps you combined! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week.

Linda said...

Oh cleave card! I love it. I love your blog name. I am a new follower. Thanks for joining us at SSDS.

Karenladd said...

Hey! We still have a grill just like that! The tried and true are the best! Super cute card and I am loving the masculine theme!

Donna said...

Totally a great guy card! Love your layers. Thanks for the fun hop.

nanavf said...

Great card! You "fancied" it up with the buttons, but it is still very masculine.

Jenny L. said...

Great "guy" color combo! The grill was the perfect accent! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

Jenny L.

Lisa Lara said...

I just love the colors on this Sarah. I forget about green. Love it.

Unknown said...

Love the colors Sarah!

Suzanne said...

Gorgeous fathers day card! Thanks for joining us at SSDS. Hugs Sue x