Saturday, January 15, 2011

New digis at Clear Dollar Stamps!

New digis today! Yeah!! Today is the release day over at Clear Dollar Stamps for Digital stamps. This month they are releasing four different sets and believe me you will "need" them all! =) The stamp I am showing off today is part of a set called "Rose Bloom". Now let me admit when I first saw this stamp I was intimidated. It is so beautiful just black and white I was afraid to mess it up with my coloring. But, I just love red roses so I thought I'd give it a shot. It really was easy to color and I love the outcome. This set also comes with a stamp with two rose buds and three different sentiments. The "Love" I used being one of them. Over at the Clearly iStamp blog they will be showing all the sets available starting today. These are the other designers who are showing off the sets today: Barb, Cassie, Chelsea, Jan, Jasmin, Kate, Laurie, Linda, Tricia, and Trudy. Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!



5 comments:

Barb said...

Breathtaking, Sarah!!! Great job!

Cassie said...

Your coloring is amazing, Sarah! I love how you layered this image too. . .beautiful :D

Lisa Foster said...

WOW Sarah! This is just Gorgeous! Your coloring is outstanding as always! Lovely card!
Hugs,
Lisa

Linda Anderson said...

Sarah, you did one magnificent job with your coloring of this beautiful rose!!! An absolutely stunning card!!

Linda

Unknown said...

Beautiful! You colored it perfectly! So realistic!
Hugs!