Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Cutest Candy Topper Ever!!

Have you ever seen such a cute candy topper? This adorable little guy is one of the new stamps from Doodle Pantry. He is part of a set called Critter Tops - All Outlines. I just am in love! =) He is hanging on a box of purchased Valentines chocolates. This is so funny in real life because it is huge. I printed him 3 1/2 in high and 4 in wide. His fur is 3-D with Snow Writer by DecoArt.
In this set you will receive seven sweet creations. You will recognize all the cute creatures from Doodle Pantry. Remember to join in the fun over at the challenge blog for Doodle Pantry too. I am submitting this project in to the Fab 'N Funky Challenge because anything goes this week. Thanks so much for stopping by and happy crafting!!


8 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

I agree this is adorable.

Dawn Frost said...

LOL Oh my goodness so adorable! I LOVE how you did the cute little cheek with white dots and your colouring is awesome. I've got to try this Sarah thanks!

Pat (mspfd) said...

How classy and so cute!

Christa said...

so sweet love it hugs christa

Suzanne said...

This is fab. Looks so sweet. Thanks forjoining us at Fab n Funky x

Maria Matter said...

this is so fun Sarah! we'll be using these toppers on all our choc boxes! lol
hugs & blessings

Amanda said...

Sarah, this is awesome! I'm doing this for my Valentine's too!! I usually don't do boxed of chocolates but I am this year just so I can do this! GREAT Idea! LOVE it!!!

K. Joy said...

So cute! And yummy!! :)