Monday, July 29, 2019

Baby Dinosaur


I made this card for my grandsons 1st birthday.  It is coming up at the beginning of August so I thought I better get on it.  This adorable dinosaur came from Jo Kavanagh Designs on Etsy.  He is part of a set called Dinosaurs.  They are all so cute it was hard to pick which one to use.  This is the first one out of this set I have colored up.  Thanks for stopping by today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Make My Monday - For a Guy
Crazy 4 Challenges - Masculine Birthday
Aud Sentiment - For a Child and Sentiment

8 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Sarah, Great birthday card! I love the papers and colors you used. Your grandson will love it. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

Tracy F said...

What a cute little card! Love that dinosaur and your coloring is awesome! Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Challenges!

pssmitty papercrafts said...

What a cute card! I love the chevron paper strip. I'm sure your grandson will be delighted! Thank you for joining AHSC this week.

Allison Clark said...

Fabulous card love the image and the colouring and happy birthday to your grandson too. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday challenge, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

Dena J said...

Dinosaurs are so beloved by my littles. This one is sweet, and beautifully colored. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Cazro said...

A super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at MMM, we hope to see you visit us again. Caz DT

Brandi said...

OMG how cute is that little dinosaur? Just adorable! Great card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Jessica K said...

SOOO adorable! I love it :) Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge last week!
Jess - DT