Monday, November 12, 2018

Marshmallow Snowman

This adorable marshmallow snowman is a brand new image from 2 Cute Ink.  I think he is just so sweet.  The fun extra snowflakes are from a Sizzix die set by Tim Holtz.  I think it's the first time I have used any of these dies. Shhhhh, don't tell the hubby.  These were a "must have" purchase.  I know you all understand fully.  hehe Have a marshmallowy sweet day!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Dream Valley - Dies and Punches
The Paper Girls - Snowman
Craft Rocket - Christmas
Crimbo Crackers - Christmas
Cute Card Thursday - Snowflakes
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Sketch Saturday - Sketch

4 comments:

Marlene Atkinson said...

I am sorry your card will not be in the draw as you have no punched elements on your card. Marlene

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card this has been placed on our dt call at Crafty Catz not our Christmas Challenge please leave a comment if this is an error if not error thanks for showing an interest

Heather said...

Just popping in from the Crafty Catz blog before I link up my own creation; this is adorable!! I love that sweet little marshmallow snowman and the fun papers you used!! The snowflakes are gorgeous, too!

Alex said...

Cute image and you used wonderful embellishments. The papers are really beautiful!
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#54 – Christmas is coming}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#23 – Men’s world}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#23 – For a man}
Alex' Kreative Seite