Friday, April 28, 2017

April Showers


Is April staying true with lots of showers?  It sure is for us in our area!  So I thought this cutie was perfect.  This is Froggie Rain and he is new to 2 Cute Ink.  He is part of the April Stamp Club.  I printed him three times twice on the patterned paper so I could paper piece his umbrella.  Even with gray skies I hope he can bring a smile to your face today.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Cards Und More - Buttons
Cardz 4 Guyz - Great Outdoors
Deep Ocean - Spring
Tuesday Morning - Sketch
Crafty Calendar - April Showers
My Time to Craft - Buttons

5 comments:

Debbie said...

This is just the cutest card ever!! I love your frog and the paper pieced umbrella is so fun!!
Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Sue said...

This is so cute! loving that dear froggie and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue J xx

Sian said...

This is a great card - so fun and cheerful! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

Jane Willis said...

Absolutely adorable! I love the patterned paper you've used and your great paper piecing
Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz
Jane

Beverley said...

Fab card, I love the image, the frog is so cute. Thanks for joining in this months 'April Showers/Spring' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x