Friday, December 9, 2016

Day 6 of Christmas Chaos


Well, my Christmas Chaos is in full swing.  Just as I'm sure yours is.  But looking forward to making a project or card for Bugaboo has been been a fun part of the chaos.  Today is flashback day.  I took that very literal.  I looked through old images I already had printed out.  I found these Christmas Words - Joy.  The "J" and the ribbon were already colored - this would have been from at least last year.  The paper is...old old old.  I have no idea how long I have had it.  Plus it is the scrap from making the tag for Day 3.  The ribbon was a scrap - not even enough for a bow so just a knot had to due.  The sparkly circles are from years gone by now only two remain in the package and no I could not get rid of them.  They will hang around for another year I'm sure.  The stocking charm was in the charm stash - so your guess is as good as mine.  So this was a great clean up project and so much fun make.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Ribbon  Christmas with Ribbon
Die Cut Divas - June Sketch with Red and Green
Creative Corner - Christmas Time

4 comments:

CA Scrapper said...

Wow, that is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Carol S. said...

Brilliant card and love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons and hope you come back soon. Carol S. DT

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the image and the little charm is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin Divas this week!

Esther said...

Super cute card!!
Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divad this week!