Thursday, April 16, 2015

Be Strong


Now this was a fun challenge.  I would have never used the gold with the mint green but so glad I tried it.  This card is so elegant in person!  The beautiful verse is from Our Daily Bread.  The set is called Scripture Collection 3.  An old set but a great one.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Faith, Hope, and Love - Use and old stamp
Scrapbooker PhD - Focus on a sentiment
Stampin' Royalty - Photo inspiration I used the colors and the flowers
WordArt Wednesday - Uplifting
Our Daily Bread - Sketch
Papertake Weekly - Words, words, words
Pile It On - Fancy frames

9 comments:

gwen said...

Lovely, elegant card, love the mint and gold together and the wonderful scripture verse. tfs

Jacee said...

Fantastic card Sarah, a lovely elegant design
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Graciellie Design said...

Wow! I absolutely love this bold and beautiful take of our sketch! The colo

Graciellie Design said...

The colors, the gold die cuts and those lovely flowers look amazing! It's so nice to see your designs at Our Daily Bread Designs.Thanks for sharing your creativity with us! Hugs, Gracie.

Graciellie Design said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Graciellie Design said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Letchworth said...

SO sweet, Sarah. I always SO enjoy your cards. Thanks for sharing with us.
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Sarah!! I just love the white and green with the gold accents!! Such a stunning take on the sketch!! So elegant! Thanks for joining us at ODBD!!

Little C's Creations said...

Beautiful project!! I esp love it because it has the WORD on it!! Thanks for joining me for my Throwback Thursday Challenges! I hope you are able to play along again this week!! Aloha, Jen!!!