Sunday, March 1, 2015

Giddy Groundhog


Happy March 1st!!  WooHoo!  Today we start another challenge over at Doodle Pantry.  We want to see any digital image.  How fun is that!!  So for my card I had to color up this cutie!  He is part of the set called Giddy Groundhog from Doodle Pantry.  My oldest is having a birthday so the sentiment is just perfect.  He will love receiving a homemade card from mom.  Well, I hope he will anyway.  I hope you will come on over and join in the fun and show us any digi imaged that you are working with this month.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Sunday Stamps - Sketch
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - For the Guys
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' - Lots of Layers
Seize the Birthday - Birthday for a male

15 comments:

AJ Bodine said...

Oh I love this, saw this in the gallery over at Sentimental Sundays and had to stop by. Love the image and how you colored it! I'm a new follower of your blog..anything with pickles in it, is ok in my book!

brenda said...

Great image an complimentary colours.

Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Migdalia said...

So cute & FUN!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Millie
Crafting With Creative M

Dawn Frost said...

Great colouring Sarah, perfect birthday card!

Debbie said...

This is soooo cute! Fun papers and adorable image!

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Super duper CUTE Sarah!! Love how you've colored this fella and the beautiful paper!! Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays: Anything Goes Challenge.

Unknown said...

Sarah, this card is adorable. Your son is going to LOVE it. Where are those designer papers from? They're perfect!

Annie S. said...

I'll bet your son loved this card! I haven't seen this darling gopher yet but now I know I need him :-) Terrific card, Sarah!

Cass said...

Fantastic card.Love the image.Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin'
Cass xx

Pami said...

What a fab card, love this image! Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin' this week, good luck! Pami x

Sally H said...

A great card, Sarah! Love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations for our Male theme and good luck!

Annette Elliott said...

Excellent coloring! Love this and so will your son. :) Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps!

Hannelie said...

Such a happy card!
Thank you so much for playing at Seize the birthday!

Claire Broadwater said...

Sarah, this is just adorable! Your coloring is great and that groundhog makes me smile. Your son will love it! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps this week! XX

shirley-bee said...

Hee hee, love that image! Thanks so much for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)