Monday, October 27, 2014

Adult Halloween Treat

It's fun to celebrate Halloween no matter your age.  Well, today over at 2 Cute Ink Challenge we are starting a new challenge and it is "Halloween Treats".  We received this adorable Caramel Apple digital stamp and I thought it would be a fun tag for a Apple Ale for a girlfriend. =)  We would love to have you all participate this challenge so we can see what kind of Halloween treats you will be passing out.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
That Craft Place - Halloween
Pumpkin Spice - Halloween
Sweet Stampin' - Anything but a Card
Crafts 4 Eternity - Halloween
Creative Corner - Halloween

5 comments:

Michele said...

this is cute! a lovely idea, wonderfully executed. xo

Michele said...

also we would welcome this project at the cheerfulstamppad BlogSpot com for our anything goes fall colors challenge! xo

Creative M said...

Way to cute! Made me smile!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

Nance E Salkeld said...

I love how you made this week's digi into a drink tag! So so cute! Have a great week! Nance

Monika Reeck said...

Sarah I love this lovely cute stamp and great coloring too..great idea for using it as a tag ...cute cute..Love this Sarah, I made Ghost card this time hope you like to visiting me back..húgs, Monika