Saturday, December 21, 2013

Fun giving penguin

I love making Christmas cards but I do have to admit I am about ready to move on to another season.  Anyone else feel like that too?  But, this card was a lot of fun to make and so so easy.  This cute penguin is from Doodle Pantry.  He belongs to a digital set called Winter Critters.  I love his fat belly, it makes me smile.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Crafty Hands - Seasons Greetings
Just Inspirations - Let It snow
Make My Monday - CAS Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut - Christmas


8 comments:

Sammy said...

Lovely card! Such a cute penguin! Thanks for playing along with the current CraftyHands challenge. Sammy-x

Rossella said...

Stunning card, what a happy chappie, thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday this week
Rosie x

Donna said...

Adorable! Love the dotted background and the wonderful embellishments! Fun card!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely card for CHNC challenge 156- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for December - I'd love to see it there too.

Sam K said...

What an adorable card and cute little penguin :) The snowflakes are scrummy too! x Thank you for joining us over at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenge x
CC&CC
Little Pear Tree

Dawn said...

Adorable! The penguin is super cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at Christmas at Sweet Stampin.

Rachel said...

Fab card, so cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Wedgie xxx

Beccalite said...

Such an adorable card. Thank you for coming over and joining in with our 4th Challenge at CraftyHands Challenge Blog.

Great Big Huge Hugs

Becca xxx (DT Member)