Saturday, October 19, 2013

Batty Halloween

I have been having fun with the crafting time I am able to squeeze in.  I'm sure you feel the same.  The card for today is using two different digital sets from Doodle Pantry.  The bat is from a set that was just released the first of October called Bitty Bat and Pumpkin.  The sentiment is from a set called Corn Candy Ants.
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Retro Challenge - Sketch
A Gem of a Challenge - Spooky Halloween
Crafty Calender - Halloween
Dynamic Duo - Orange and Black
Totally Gorjuss - String
Bloggers - Halloween
Card Makin' Mamas - Trick or Treat
Cut It Up - Halloween
Digi Haven - Halloween
Simply Create Too - Halloween

14 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Amazing, amazing design and papers you have used, love it ti bits!

You have inspired me to rummage through my stash and see what I can come up with!

Migdalia said...

I love this!! Beautiful!!!
Thank you for joining us at Cut It Up Challenges.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenges ♥

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Very creative! I love it!

Thanks for linking to Cut it Up Halloween/Day of the Dead Challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the bat image and the colours, thanks for playing along with us at Digi Haven, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Donna said...

So cute! Love the CAS look and the Halloween theme. Totally adorable!

Mollie said...

I love the simplicity of this card, AWESOME! Love the bat and the mat he is on is fabulous with the use of your twine! You background paper is perfect too!LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! Thanks so much for joining us over at Cut It Up Challenges!!!

Emily

Katie Melhus said...

This is super cute, love that bat! And a great take on this week's sketch -Katie :)

Pat (mspfd) said...

So cute, Sarah. Your card just made me smile! Great coloring, layout and fussy cutting.

Susie W. said...

Very cute card! Love that font!
I have that same patterned paper pack and can't stop using it. Lol!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week. :)

Chris Dring said...

What a fantastic Halloween card!

DianeMoneyGoolsby said...

Hi, Sarah: I love your Halloween bat--- cute! thanks for joining in our challenge.

Diane
Simply Create Too Design Team Member
http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

Dawn Frost said...

Sarah that bat is just adorable! Love the background paper and layout!

Unknown said...

Just LOVE the font on the stamp you chose and what a cute bat! You totally rocked this week's challenge :) Thanks so much for playing along with us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon!!!

Kat said...

Great card! I love that bat, he's so cute. Thanks for joining us at TG this week?

Kat x