Monday, June 17, 2013

Summer Suit fun from Clearly Digi Stamps

More summer fun digital sets from Clearly Digi Stamps.  This swimming suit is part of a newly released set called Summer Suit.  This set comes with 5 swimming suits images, 6 sentiments, 5 digital papers, then all the images also come colored or outlined version.  I used an outlined version for my card and just printed the image on my paper.
I would like to submit my card into these challenges:
Stamp and Create - Summer Fun
ART - Summer

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

Love this! Great DP's, and I love that image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at the A.R.T. Challenge, and we hope you'll join us again this Thursday for a NEW challenge! ~Cheryl, Senior DT

Rene said...

This is fantastic! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful card with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back in July for a new challenge!
Rene :D

Darlene said...

OMG this is so cute Sarah! Great idea to paper piece the swimsuit ... adorable! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us at A.R.T. Hope you'll join us again next week!
Darlene
A.R.T. DT
DAR'S CRAFTY CREATIONS