Saturday, March 2, 2013

For the Boys!

Today we start a new challenge over at Send A Smile 4 Kids.  For challenge #51 we are celebrating the boys. =)  My favorite kind of cards to make.  We have three sponsors this challenge.  Floppy Latte is offering 2 digi's of their choice to one lucky winner.  Then we have Stamping Dragon and they are offering 4 digi's to one lucky winner.  Finally, we have Crackerbox Palace and they are offing a $15.00 gift certificate to their store.  How fun are those!  The frog and sentiment I used for my card today are from the Crackerbox Palace.  How adorable is this little guy!  I hope you will come over and join in the "boy" fun this challenge with us!
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Dutch Dare - Boys
Ruby Rainbows - In the Garden

8 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, cute! That twone is perfect with your card sketch and image! Love the little dragonfly, too!

Craftdee Donna said...

Your card cracked me up... LOVE that image (clever sentiment too!) Donna ☺

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Blah haha haha! Cheryl's made me smile and yours made me laugh! Great card, great image!

Donna said...

Love it and it's great for the boys! Love the coloring!

Kelly Schelske said...

So much fun!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Dutch Dare as well!!

Basslady said...

very funny and sweet!

thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Lawren said...

Very nice creations. I love this card, too cute. Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges.

Lawren

Unknown said...

Very cute card pop up card. Love the layout and teriffic coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.