Saturday, January 5, 2013

Happy Vacation

I have a friend leaving for vacation on Monday.  She is so excited and I can't say I blame her.  This is the card I am giving her along with a bracelet that is so out of her comfort zone.  But, hey your on vacation, that's what I am going to tell her give it a try. =)  The  digital stamp set is from Clear Dollar Stamps.  It is called Are We There Yet.  The name reminds of vacationing with our kids.  You too??
This is the inside of the card.  Usually I don't show a picture of the inside of my cards because I am putting them together while my picture uploads. =)
I would like to submit this card into these challenges:
Brown Sugar - Thinking of you
Dutch Dare - 1 image, 2 ribbon (I used strips of fake suede), 3 designer papers (BoBunny), 4 corners, 5 embellishments (three pearls, 1 brad, 1 ribbon slide)
Thanks for stopping by and I wish you a great weekend!

6 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Ohhhhh and ahhhhhh. EVERYTHING! Superb coloring, shading and texture along with an awesome little slider.

DistinctiveLMNts said...

This is Great! I absolutely love the choice of colors and embellishments you used.thanks for sharing at Dutch Dare card challenges.
Lisa

Crafting Vicky said...

ohhhh wow this is such a stunning card. That's one lucky friend ;) Just love the beautiful details on your card.

Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

tracey said...

Fabulous coloring and lovely card.
Thanks for joining in on the Deconstructed sketch challenge.

Jen Shults said...

This is really nice! I love that buckle on the ribbon and the fun suitcase! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

Lorianna said...

Hi Sarah
Happy New Year, and a whole bunch of FAB creations to you!!
LOVE this suitcase, your coloring is perfect!!
Love the rich colors
Hugs
Lorianna