Tuesday, July 17, 2012

New Digital Stamp Sets from Clear Dollar Stamps


Yeah!!  Gotta love new stamp sets!!  This month at Clear Dollar Stamps we have a new designer.  That just adds to the fun!!  The first card I made today is with one of her new sets.  She is Austin Owens and so much fun!  The first set of hers I used is called "Party Invites".  There is a lot you can do with this new set.
 The second set I choose to use for the release is called "Private Investigator".  Lori had this set a while ago in acrylic and I never did have this set so I was overjoyed when I saw she brought it out in digital form!  What a fun set this is.  I used a small lunch pail and added the crime scene kit words to the front.  Then I used some old prescription jars for the evidence containers.  I also used just some regular baggies for evidence containers.  You just never know what kind of evidence you are going to collect at a crime scene. =)
 Below is a picture of the fingerprint booklet I made.  What a fun project you could made with the kids or just make for the kids and they will have hours of fun.  I just hope you are not the one they are going to have to investigate. =)
This set has several different stamps that go with it.  So many things you could make to go in this set!  Everything I used to make this set was found around my house.  No purchasing needed - love that!  I even printed all the labels on regular printer paper.  No need to use your expensive cardstock.  Thanks so much for stopping by to see all the set being released in July hop on over to the Clearly iStamp blog and have fun!!

3 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Sarah. Oh my goodness, you are cooking up a crafty storm. I so love the first set, and the card you have made is fantastic. Beautiful papers and I love the lettering.
The second set is just fantastic. You have used that set to its full potential and what a fabulous display you have created. Amazing work as always.
Hope you are ok.
Lots of love, Sandra xxx

Austin Stevenson Owens said...

Okay, this is the first that I saw the Cupcake design!!! AND IT IS COMPLETELY ADORABLE!!!!! I love what you did with it!!! I can't wait to post this over on my blog to show what you've done!

Glenda Atkins said...

Sarah, they are both so fabulous and so creative, what a talented crafter you are!