Friday, August 12, 2011

Tons of Fun!

Yeah it's friday! I have the afternoon off and I play to use it wisely - crafting! =) My first card that I have made this weekend is using a set called "Tons of Fun". How cute is this little guy. He is a digital stamp set by Carly. The layout for this card is also for her challenge called. Sketches by Carly. I really enjoy her sketches. At Card Makin' Mamas and Tuesday Throwdown they also wanted to see a birthday card.
At Creative Inspiration they wanted to see buttons and stitching. At the Sarah Hurley challenge they also wanted to see some stitching. Finally, over at CRAFT they are having a "gift" challenge. They said it could be interperted anyway we wanted to so I have some gifts on my card. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the weekend.


12 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Sarah. Oh how wonderful for you having the afternoon off, great time for crafting. I love this card, so colourful and I love haow he looks like he is sitting on the presents, great card. Happy crafting.
Love Sandra xxx

Karita said...

Oohh, such a gorgeous elephant :) And your colouring is beautiful :) Absolutely gorgeous card design with wonderful DP´s and details :)

Thank you for joining at Creative Inpsirations :)
Hugs,
Karita

Unknown said...

Oh i love this really creative thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.

Kerry

Jacq said...

Hi Sarah,
Oh this is just Absolutely and Utterly Gorgeous!!!! I love the super cute little elephant, the dp's, the colour scheme is just gorgeous too. Love the layout and the embellishments. Coloured perfectly as always.
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Lorie said...

Oh, what a super, super cute card!

♥Gry said...

❤Hi!
I just found your blog today, and became a new follower. Your work is beautiful! Thanks for sharing your lovely projects. I will check back to see what else you make. Please come visit my blog and be a new "follower" at my blog, too. I love making new friends.

Hugs from Norway, Gry

Benzi said...

Ooh, GREAT birthday card...Love the stripes, gifts, and it is colored so well. Thanks for joining Tuesday Throwdown this week.

Regan said...

Toooo cute!!! Love the layout and look at that fantastic coloring on your adorable elephant! Awesome birthday card! :)
{hugs}
Regan

jaine drake said...

This is so cute. I love the elephant there. You've managed faux stitching and hand stitching on the buttons which is great. Thanks for entering my challenge at Sarah Hurley this time.

Claire said...

That card is fantastic, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
C
xx

NGCARDS said...

This is a beautiful card hun, thanks for playing along with the Stitching & Buttons theme this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

Carly said...

Hi Sarah!:)
this is so cute!! I luv the color combo you used. Thanks for playin!

xxCARLYxx