Friday, June 17, 2011

Fancy Folds for Kite Flying

I everyone! Hope all is well. I had the chance to create another card today so I jumped right on it. I decided to combine several challenges and this is what I came up with. At CCEE they wanted to see a kite on our project. The kite is from Digi Doodle Shop it is part of a summer set. At the Digi Doodle challenge they wanted to see stitching and so did CRAFT. At Clear It Out they wanted to see paper piecing.
At Crafty Catz challenge they wanted to see a fancy fold. I combined that with the challenge over at Paper Playtime. They wanted to see a Z fold. Below you can see the card open.

Finally over at Diva Coffeebreak they wanted to see red, blue, and sand. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Dawn said...

Hi Sarah, Your card is wonderful, I love how you've incorporated the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz. Hugs, Dawn

Janette said...

Hi Sarah, Really fab card, love the image and colours are brilliant, thanks for sharing this with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sarah
A fabulous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz,
hugs Dianne xx :)

Debs M said...

great card fold and i love the way you incorporated the stitching into the kites, fabulous card! Thanks for joining the ‘Stitching’ Challenge’ at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges
Debbie Dt x
(Visit my blog, I have candy! http://ribbondreams.blogspot.com/)

Lori said...

Nice used of the challenges. I love the texture and fold for sure!

Georgiana said...

Super card. Very patriotic yet perfect for summer too. Thanks for joining Paper Playtime this week.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Julie said...

Oh your card is just fabulous! Very creative with your stiching. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Challenges
Hugs,
julie

Unknown said...

such an adorable card, thanks for joining us at clear it out

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a fantastic patriotic card!! Love your kites dressed in red/white/blue!! Charming!! Thanks for participating in our CCEE Challenge this week!

Karen Howard said...

This is fantastic and I love those tiny kites!!! Hugs, Karen

P.S. I've candy on my blog, hope you will come by and check it out!

Joanne (jojot) said...

very cool fold.....and love your kites....thanks so much for playing with the CCEE